[Samba] RE: 2.2.7a logon script will not run (Rich Forman)

Darin Bawden dbawden at teamdme.com
Mon Feb 24 14:16:01 GMT 2003

Rich,
Within the past 6 or 8 months, I to have upgraded my Samba to 2.2.7a.  My
Conf file is similar to yours, except for your script path.  What I have is
a global parameter of "logon script=" and then a [netlogon] share for the
script path.  with that setup, I'm able to map drivers, set the time, run
liveupdate automatically and run "Automatic Updates" on my W2K machines.

Hope this helps (I'm still new to a lot of this)

Darin Bawden