[Samba] Can't login from Xbox - No session setup?

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sun Feb 23 01:15:34 GMT 2003

This isn't much of an answer, but I am having the same problem with one of
my Win2K boxes.  It had been working for months, and then suddenly I have
the same problem you are having with the same errors as your Xbox.  I have
another Win2K box that works with my Samba server as well as over a thousand
Win9x/2k/XP/Mac clients that connect daily.  So, if you find a solution, I'd
love to know!

Khanh Tran
Network Operations
Sarah Lawrence College