[Samba] moving a samba pdc

Thomas Angst ta_ldap at granitsoft.ch
Sat Feb 22 20:55:21 GMT 2003

Ok, I tried to connect with smbclient and the same password. It works.
But I still can't connect from w2k to the profiles. I can read the
profile share under w2k but w2k refuse to load the profile while login.
I copied the secret.tdb (contains the SID)  again from the backup. But
it makes no difference.

The peoples should work again on monday, I'm in big trouble :(

Thomas