[Samba] Problem transferring files

Kevin Lynn klynn at fsec.ucf.edu
Sat Feb 22 19:43:31 GMT 2003

Hello,

I have a 800 MHz Powerbook G4 with 1 Gb of memory and I just upgraded
to OSX 10.2.4.  While I can still log onto the server at work, I can no
longer open files or transfer them over to my hard drive.  I did not
have this problem with previous versions of OSX.  Another guy at work
is having the exact same problem with the new OS.

Is there any way I can download 2.2.6 until this is fixed?  Have others
reported this problem?  I talked to Applecare and they weren't really
able to help yet.

Kevin Lynn