[Samba] Samba PDC shared applications and a default start menu profile

Kevin S. Brackett ksb at platypusgroup.com
Fri Feb 21 23:41:52 GMT 2003

I have a network of Windows XP desktops, and a Samba PDC server, in an
ideal world i'd like to have single installations of applications on a
samba shared device, and also if possible a default start menu profile
with the applications already added... is such a setup possible? Right now
I'm using roaming profiles... (I think?) If it's possible could some smb.conf
examples or urls pointing to a head start be provided, that would be very
much appreciated..

- kevin

PS, CC: me directly because i'm not subscribed to this list. Thanks :)