[Samba] Samba error

Esler, Joel Contractor EslerJ at RCERT-S.ARMY.MIL
Fri Feb 21 18:10:26 GMT 2003

When I (who has an account on the samba server -- under the same name)
"eslerj" go to another computer and try to double click on the samba server
through Network Neighborhood, I get an error message that says
"\\(workstationname)\  The parameter is incorrect". however if I go to a
computer where someone else is logged on, double click on the Samba server,
it prompts with with a login screen, I can login as me, and it works...

What is causing this?

Joel