[Samba] Printing question

Esler, Joel Contractor EslerJ at RCERT-S.ARMY.MIL
Fri Feb 21 17:57:17 GMT 2003

I figured this one out.

On the W2K AD F&P Server, we installed the File and Print drivers for Unix,
through Windows Setup.

Then, throught the printconf, (or manually through /etc/printcap)

I have  (all this without the parentheses)

(Windows Alias for printer):\
	:ml#0:\
	:mx#0:\
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/(Windows Alias for Printer):\
	:af=/var/spool/lpd/(Windows Alias for Printer)/(Windows Alias for
printer).acct:\
	:sh:\
	:rm=(IP for W2K AD F&P Server):\
	:rp=(Windows Alias for Printer):\
	:bk:\
	:control_filter=/usr/share/printconf/util/strip_control_file.sh:\
	:lpd_bounce=true:\
	:if=/usr/share/printconf/util/mf_wrapper:

If you need any assistance, let me know.