[Samba] cupsaddsmb - why the heck can't Igetrpcclient-addprinterto work?

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Fri Feb 21 15:52:12 GMT 2003

On February 21, bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca said:

> Hmm ... couldn't seem to find it on the cups site (google couldn't either)

It's the first hit on google. I've no idea what you're trying to
search for. http://www.google.com/search?q=cups

> What are your opinions on this strategy?

If you don't build an up-to-date cups, you won't have a working
cups-based printing system with Samba. Sure, you'll have to be careful
when upgrading, but really. That's a given when you're upgrading,
regardless of whether you built from source or not. It ain't rocket
science.

Waider.
--
"We are experiencing MVS processor spin loops, the programs are running while
 holding a disabled CPU. This is causing XCF communication delays to the point