[Samba] How to protocol file changes, deletions

mark lists at xinot.net
Fri Feb 21 12:13:27 GMT 2003

There are a couple of vfs modules which might be helpful.  vfs_recycle
and vfs_audit.  Unfortunately I don't know much about them, but they
have been discussed on the list quite a few times, so searching the
archives for those two items will help to get you started.

mark

ps  I had a good time in Munich when I went for Oktoberfest!  At least
I think I did.

mark