[Samba] Need solution to Printers window access denied, unable to connect message.

Clayton Slaughter 71431.174 at compuserve.com
Fri Feb 21 02:43:38 GMT 2003

Hello Tim,
      were you able to find the reference doc below?
        use client driver = yes

        I searched for driver, client, and use (all of which took
        forever) in the man pages. My version 2.2.7a shows a use but
        not with a client. It shows a client but only with code page.
        Nothing similar to this.

        I had this same problem and fixed it by using security = share
        instead. I'm hoping to figure out the real culprit and return
        to a user based security.

        Thanks.
        Clayton.

        ps. I accessed the pages using "man smb.conf" and used the "/"
        to perform finds in the less displayed output.

--
Later,
 Clayton                            mailto:71431.174 at compuserve.com