[Samba] Help with Winbind

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Thu Feb 20 14:11:44 GMT 2003

Sure, I'll let you know, but could you pass along what you have for
pam_mount?  I didn't even start down that path yet.  I'm glad to here I'm
not alone though.  Additionally, this may sound really naive, but what's the
point of logging into a domain if you can't get anywhere?

Khanh Tran
Network Operations
Sarah Lawrence College