[Samba] New Users wont authenticate.

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Thu Feb 20 13:56:27 GMT 2003

First, I'd try to see if one of those initial 3 users can log into the Win9x
box.  That would eliminate network issues and such.  Then I'd see if you
could telnet, SSH, FTP, etc to the box to see if it's a problem limited to
the unix password or samba password files...

Khanh Tran
Network Operations
Sarah Lawrence College