[Samba] Re: Groups with Samba domain controler or domain member

bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 09:40:52 GMT 2003

>Update again:
>glibc-2.3.1-46 _did_ break alot of things.  I
>downgraded back to the one that came on the RedHat 8.0
>CD.
>
>You could downgrade to RedHat 7.3 (run up2date!) to
>fix this problem, or work around it as I described.  I
>hadn't tested that workaround, so your only option
>could be going back to 7.3.

Well, I tried to change the ownership to the numeric gid, it worked, but
afterwards it doesn't show the group name, only the gid. So I'm not sure
it is actually working. However, it is not so important for me by now, I
will leave it as is by now; it would be more pain to mess wth glibc,
than create some additional groups:)