[Samba] Help with Winbind

Aaron Bennett aaron.bennett at olin.edu
Wed Feb 19 21:51:07 GMT 2003

For debugging purposes, put the machine in console mode (init 4 or
whatever, just kill kdm/xdm/kdm), and modify /etc/pam.d/login as
directed in the Howto.  Login is much simpler then gdm, so you don't
have to worry about multiple levels of pam stuf.

best luck,

Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator
Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering