[Samba] Files copied from windows box set owner to "nobody"; [homes] problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Feb 19 02:20:43 GMT 2003

Well, as I read this, you have guest ok=Yes and security=share. That means,
I believe, that when a user logs onto that share, without asking a password
the user is assigned the guest account, which I suppose defaults to nobody.
I think you have to read about passwords and samba, about which I know
almost nothing.
Joel