[Samba] Problem printing long files

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Feb 19 02:08:04 GMT 2003

Assuming this is a postscript printer and that your clients send postscript
jobs to your server:
Edit your printing command to be a nothing, sorta like:
printing command = echo "job %s done" > /tmp/jobname
Then, try to read the job with gv or whatever. If the file is complete it
would suggest that your printing software is acting up, not samba.

Joel