[Samba] Re: Swat shows smbd as not running when it is and had worked finethe day before.

Ed Asbury easbury at vogeleamerica.com
Tue Feb 18 15:33:51 GMT 2003

I've answered my own question, I had changed the interfaces line in the
Globals section to include a comma between the separate interfaces as is
shown in some of the How-To's and/or documentation available. I replaced the
comma with a space and now it is working fine.

news:b2thu5$h28$1 at main.gmane.org...