[Samba] User Manager for Domains

Emil Furniga Emil.Furniga at romtelecom.ro
Tue Feb 18 14:04:31 GMT 2003

I have a Samba 2.2.4 (Slack 8.1) configured as a PDC dor NT&9x machines.

I have tried using User Manager for Domains (I've run it on a Windows NT
Workstation) in order to set user permisions for different workstations
(such as log on to the WKST, acces the WKST from network, change sistem
time, etc) but the I get the message "The parameter is incorrect"
whenever I touch the "User rights" button in order to set user rights.

Is this possible with Samba(the official docuentation does not say
whethere it can do so or not) ? If it can be done, what version of
Samba, 'cause I'd prefer to uprade my Samba for the benefit of
centralized management of my workstations ?

Thanks !
Emil.