[Samba] Re: Groups with Samba domain controler or domain member

bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 10:52:50 GMT 2003

>	Besides how to overcome the issue with permissions using group
>names with spaces, what other kind of information do you need to know
>about groups?

Well, is it possible to map some NT group to Unix (except Domain Admins
and Guests)? I need at least the Domain Users group, since I had set up
a lot of permissions on users workstations using that group to make some
programs work as ordinary user (One example is Word 97 on Windows 2000 -
it behaves quite badly if you don't play with some regystry
permissions). Should I wait for the next release of Samba or there is
some workaround to make this working with the current stable release?