[Samba] RE: pam_winbind.so - How do I create it?

Scott Wrosch swrosch at MarketingAssociates.com
Mon Feb 17 17:21:28 GMT 2003

That's what I'm trying to do though, is install from source.  I know I
wouldn't be having the problems if I was using the RPMs, but I figure I
gotta learn somehow.  So I decided to try source, and this is the only
thing (so far) that I'm having troubles with.  But, that's the file I'm
looking for.