[Samba] pam_winbind.so - How do I create it?

Scott Wrosch swrosch at MarketingAssociates.com
Mon Feb 17 17:07:07 GMT 2003

pam_winbind.so doesn't seem to exist.  I even did a 'find' to see if it
did somewhere else, but not such luck.  The libnss_winbind.so was there
though.  Just the pam_winbind.so isn't there.