OT: suggestion! (was Re: [Samba] !!ATTENTION NEWBIES!!)

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Feb 17 16:45:46 GMT 2003

I see it go both ways.

The really "interesting" problems that uncover new bugs in the Samba code
generally get a lot of attention.  (Sometimes forwarding them to
samba-technical can be productive, incidentally.)

The easy problems generally get answered eventually, too, even if it's just
with a pointer to the right section of the manual.

It's the ones in between, the tricky problems that are difficult to work
out, but probably not actual bugs, that sometimes tend to languish
unanswered.