[Samba] Groups with Samba domain controler or domain member

bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 16:33:27 GMT 2003

Does anybody know more about groups? I am considering switching from NT
to Samba domain and have made some test. Unfortunately I need to make
two additional groups, except Domain Admin (one of them is Domain
Users). Is it possible to make that with the stable version of Samba?
And another, but not so important (for now) question. Currently I have a
Samba server, providing files and printers as a part of NT domain. It
has winbind running, and I can list all NT rous and users in the samba
box. However, manipulating group ownership on files works only with
groups that don't have spaces in their names. Does anybody know how to
overcome this?