[Samba] Testparm Solaris 8

Michael Noble mnoble at rfmagic.com
Mon Feb 17 03:21:03 GMT 2003

I have Samba 2.2.5 running on an Ultra60 with Solaris8.  I can do a
which with the following results:

which testparm
/opt/samba/bin/testparm

Did you add the path to the samba bin directory into your $PATH
statement?
Try going to the samba bin directory and running:
./testparm

Mike

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 18:24, Jody Hobbs wrote:
> Apologies if this has been covered already, I can't find any helpful hints
> after 2 hours searching....
> Testparm refuses to work on my e250 box - says it can't find the file?
> Any pointers to useful docs will be greatly appreciated (other than SAMS
> books and O'Rielly - been there, done that!), especially any relating to
> Solaris 8 and SAMBA!
>
> TIA
>
> Jo
>

> --
Michael G. Noble                          RF Magic, Inc.
Senior System Administrator               10182 Telesis Ct., 4th Floor
                                          San Diego, CA.   92121
mailto:mnoble at rfmagic.com                 voice: (858) 546-2401 x207
                                          fax:   (858) 546-2402
--