[Samba] How to join a linux machine to a "pure" Active Directory Domain using Samba 3.0alpha21?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at cae.co.za
Fri Feb 14 18:41:42 GMT 2003

> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:25:01 -0500
> From: adamsjw2 at hotmail.com
> To: samba at lists.samba.org
> Subject: Re: [Samba] How to join a linux machine to a "pure" Active
> 	DirectoryDomain using Samba 3.0alpha21?
> 	<20030214130008$2a51 at gated-at.bofh.it>
> 	<20030214130008$1806 at gated-at.bofh.it>
> 	<20030214130008$6b8c at gated-at.bofh.it>
> Message: 9
>
> On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:00:08 +0100, Alexander Skwar
> <lists.ASkwar at email-server.info> wrote:

>>>Well, as pointed out in the link, that's not true.  But as I said, how
>>>did this link help with my problem?
>>>
> So it would appear that Kurt was correct
> JA

Who cares ##@$@! This has nothing to do with Alexanders original
question or the subject, so please stay on topic for the thread and do
not use your post to hijack the thread. If you want to debate the
capabilities of windows XP home, please at least start your own thread,
or even better, move it to a different list.

I still want to follow the AD-part of this thread, and have no interest
in the Windows XP bit (I deal with Windows XP more than I want to as it is).

Buchan