[Samba] Samba as WinNT Password Change Prompt HELP ME!!!

Allori Lorenzo llallori at syr.fi.it
Fri Feb 14 15:52:29 GMT 2003

Dear Group,

it is not possible that nobody encountered my problem:

I'm using samba as PDC and all works fine but i want to do a thing that it
is not explained in any samba manual i could found in Internet.

Under WinNT when you create a new user there is the checkbox that allows
the new user to change the password at the first login presenting an
automatic prompt to do so.

Is any string available to put in smb.conf to do that or some other stuff
to make this thing possible?

Thank You Very Much,

Lorenzo Allori
The Medici Archive Project