[Samba] !!ATTENTION NEWBIES!!

Bart Bekker bartro at go.ro
Fri Feb 14 07:47:22 GMT 2003

The way I see the use of this mailing list is that everybody that uses the
knowledge gathered here also has the responsibility to contribute at his own
level.
By this I mean that I, having some Samba experience, try to answer those
questions that correspond to my level of skills.
I will explain how to join a win2k client to a samba hosted domain. I don't
mind repeating myself every two weeks.
That way questions about bugs and other more advanced things will be left
for the real Gods of Samba out here.
I believe in open source and I believe that despite my language barrier and
my humble knowledge I can contribute my share.
And as in time my knowledge will advance, I will, thanks to all the people
out here, be able to contribute more and  even perhaps help with the
development of open source software.