[Samba] Re: Windows 2k Home directories junk

Brent Torrenga brent.torrenga at torrenga.com
Thu Feb 13 20:47:06 GMT 2003

...Figured it out...

This one W2k machine had issues with a specific windows update file. Upon
it's installation it would create the directories. I caught it in the act,
and disabled the network connection and it then finished the installation
just fine. All other updates since have installed fine.

news:000a01c2cbed$23346840$0400a8c0 at vortex2533...