[Samba] SSL problem

adel essafi adel_dea at webmails.com
Thu Feb 13 17:02:34 GMT 2003

Hi all
I have a problem !!!
I want to configure samba with windows 98 SE.
I have used this site as reference

http://www.linuxfocus.org/Francais/May2002/article247.shtml

when I make testparam , I got this messages !!
[root at linuxserver root]# testparm
Unknown parameter encountered: "ssl CA certFile"
Ignoring unknown parameter "ssl CA certFile"
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[public]"
Loaded services file OK.

Also , when I try to specify  to my win98 system that il has to log in
Ntdomain called TESTGROUP , it asks me to choose to search NT domain or
NT SERVER ! what should I choose!
Can you help me??
Thanks all
Ps: you ‘ll find my smb.conf