[Samba] How to know what users i have added with smbpasswdprogram?

Rick Segeberg rick.segeberg at waterford.org
Wed Feb 12 15:41:53 GMT 2003

If you are not using a domain and have added the users directly with the
smbpasswd utility, you can just cat the smbpasswd file.  Typically, it's
found in /usr/local/samba/private directory.  If it's long, you might
want to use more (or less).

Rick Segeberg
Provo Site Manager, IT Department
The Waterford Institute