[Samba] summary: printing to Win95 local printer

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Wed Feb 12 13:56:04 GMT 2003

Does a listing for a samba share show up in the drop down list for printer URIs in
the web interface?

If not restart both samba and cups and try again - if it still isn't there, give us
more info about your system (versions of packages)

Also check that you have suitable users (and passwords) set up in samba ... try
connecting to the Win machine with smbclient (read the man page but I like
smbclient -L win_name to list the shares)