[Samba] Swat configuration problem

Jorge Videgain Marquez jvidegain at caeslan.com
Wed Feb 12 08:45:23 GMT 2003

Have you found a way to hide information about Status and Configuration of
samba, to users at Swat pages?

What is the diferece between Server Password Management and Client Server
Password Management?

What means Remote Machine box at Client Server Password Management section?

regards

guanche

Regards

guanche