[Samba] PDC Problems

lists at janus-graphics.de lists at janus-graphics.de
Tue Feb 11 22:17:28 GMT 2003

Hi list,

I am running Samba 2.2.7 on a 2.4 Linux, I have 3 clients, each win2kSP3.
There a a few users, but with just 2 of them I can log in. If I try to
connect(from win, smbclient runs perfectly) to the server using one of the
other, I get the message "the domain is not available", and my log.int01
(where int01 is my workstation) says "int01 - no account in domain". hmm.
I know all these problems, machine accounts, registy-hacks, but, as you
see - the server knows the workstation with some user accounts, while
others are blocked. If I enter a wrong user name I get "cannot log on to
domain".
Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot,

jan