[Samba] Samba getting user info from NT PDC

Pierrick Brossin pbrossin at swissgeeks.com
Tue Feb 11 22:11:12 GMT 2003

RE: [Samba] Samba getting user info from NT PDCThanx for your answer.

It worked after I added the username to the samba server...
I read that on samba.org just after I sent the mail to the mailing list !

Now, someone told me I could use winbind to avoid having to add the users to the local machine..

I'll see that on thursday afternoon or friday.

Cya