[Samba] krb5 + samba config

Peter Schüller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Feb 11 19:35:48 GMT 2003

[If you get this twice, ignore it. I had E-Mail MUA difficulties. ]

Hello,

> my W2K clients and users are authenticated by a native MIT Kerberos-V5
> KDC, that is they get tickets and TGT, while user data are stored in

I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem, but I was wondering if you
could point me in the right direction as to how to make a Win2K client
authenticate against a Kerberos KDC/realm?

I've found some very-verbose-but-not-really-helpful documentation on
Microsoft's site, but I still haven't figured out how to simply tell it "yes,
authenticate using kerberos, and use this KDC".

Thanks!

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org