[Samba] CUPS on RH 7.3

Kevin Smith ksmith at perfht.com
Tue Feb 11 19:16:07 GMT 2003

I installed this last night and so far it look promising. One thing. I cant
seem to access via MSIE. I've allowed port 631 on the firewall. but I still
get the DNS server error. I've tried using the IP address, and the actual
name, both seem to WANT to find it as they look for about 2 minutes, but
never does.
I've looking the cupsd.conf, but am not sure what to change. The
/var/log/meessages doesn't show that it was dropped or refused. So isothere
another port that I need to open? The docs are good, but I couldn't find
anything addressing this problem. Which of course means , it right under my
nose.

TIA
Kev