[Samba] VPN access

hans at sbsfor.com hans at sbsfor.com
Tue Feb 11 17:57:20 GMT 2003

I just did something similar, and it seems to work well.  I did need a DNS
server, and the key was to NOT have it on my gateway machine.  I used
Mandrakes MNF as the gateway machine, and it's seems to work fairly slick.
It still took quite a bit of experimenting though.  The instructions in the
Mandrake MNF users manual were quite good, dunno if this helps you, but it's
my 3 cents (CDN).