[Samba] 2 nics, 2 shares, 1 PC

bkrusic at yahoo.com bkrusic at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 04:25:14 GMT 2003

Hi,

The only things that I had to tweak in getting this to
work were;

1 - Add the netbios name, netbios aliases and include
statements at the end on my smb.conf file.

2 - In each smb.conf.%L file, I would add the loopback
addy (127..0.0.1) in addition to my ethernet addys.

The first is to preserve my original configs and
consolidate them in 1 master type of file w/o havimng
to have them in each smb.conf.%L however you can
customize each %L fime for even more granularity.

The latter is so that it all works.

Bri-