[Samba] Apple shares?

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Mon Feb 10 20:14:45 GMT 2003

Incidently, I've founded a project a few weeks ago to tweak Netatalk to
work specificly with OS-X and Samba 3.0 to ease the problems of a
MacOS-9 and MacOS-X mixed environment.  Preserving resource-forks across
file servers is a problem.  Products like DAVE don't address this unless
every Mac is using it.

For those interested, here is our web site with some Beta code:

http://www.baltra.org/

Phil