[Samba] Which .tdb files are safe to remove?

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Mon Feb 10 18:52:35 GMT 2003

>  * share_info.tdb
>
> I thinks that's it.

I wouldn't remove the idmap if any users had files on the server. Their UIDs may get mixed up. Last I looked the idmap _was_ rebuilt, but on-the-fly on a first-come-first-served basis. In several times I removed it all the permissions were "mixed-up" after winbind ran again.

N.

--
Nir Soffer -=- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=-
"The poor little kittens; They lost their mittens;