[Samba] domain logons problem from win9x

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Mon Feb 10 18:04:30 GMT 2003

Hello!

We run samba 2.2.7a on heavily loaded file server.
This is RH 6.2 (well, it says 6.0 ;-) ) with kernel 2.4.7.
And this server is PDC for one of our domains,wins server with
dns proxy.
Admin of this server says that sometimes users can't login to domain
from win98se workstations, users already logged in can work without any
problems. He (and I) can't find something in logs :-(
This happens one time per 2-3 days.
He says that nmbd restart solves problem...
Certanly, we have to do more to find a problem.
But, may be, someone had such problem?

Thank you!