[Samba] Problems with XP

Dariusz Knap dali at man.szczecin.pl
Mon Feb 10 08:40:58 GMT 2003

Hi all,
I've got a problem with WindowsXP i samba 2.2.3a-6.
When I want to work with samba with any other Windows everything is OK
but when I try to get something by samba from WindowsXP first of all I
have to wait by 3-5 minutes and after that time transfers are all right.

It seen to be something with login to domain, maybe XP is waiting for
some kind of signal from samba and after that (timeout) that
configuration start work.

Thank for any help
             Dariusz Knap mailto:dariusz.knap at man.szczecin.pl
     Technical University of Szczecin,          	tel. +48(91) 4494234
ACI - Academic Center of Computer Science            +48(91) 4494207
  Al. Piastow 41, 71-065 Szczecin, Poland       	fax: +48(91) 4494652