[Samba] Samba and OS X

Jon Reynolds jonr at ninestar.com
Thu Feb 6 23:08:33 GMT 2003

Hi,

	I have a samba server on freebsd4.7 using samba-2.2.6.p2_1. When from
command line I mount a share from our file server I can edit and copy
any file or document and save it back to the fileserver no problem.

	If I mount the share on my desktop I can edit and copy any file or
document but I cant save it back to the fileserver. I get a permission
denied error. This happens on both my RH7.3 and my OSX 10.2.3 systems.

Is there a setting I can put in my smb.conf file to fix this?

Jon