[Samba] Re: Re: Interesting problem with samba and .ntprofile

Ronald Ronald at wssource.com
Thu Feb 6 22:20:13 GMT 2003

Kyle and everyone else,

      I tried that also and still it didnt work. so i then installed sp3 and
W00t. works fine now. i dont have much time to look into it as im in a rush
and have about 100x other things to do
but i will look into it more tomorrow. thanks for the help everyone.

     Sincerely

         Ronald
news:fc.003d09c90068f2433b9aca00b96966a0.68f255 at caisnet.com...