[Samba] Re: Interesting problem with samba and .ntprofile

Ronald Rusnak ronald at wssource.com
Thu Feb 6 21:24:00 GMT 2003

Dear Troy,

      Already did that and still no luck. i noticed that when there was a
+ at the end of the directories. and reran the config. everything was
working fine untill this new upgrade. i have read on the forums about it
but nobody really gives a answer. i also added this user to are default
group and that didnt work. ive been racking my brain all day over this :(
thanks for the help though Troy

          Ronald