[Samba] joining xp to domain

Kyle Loree kyle at caisnet.com
Thu Feb 6 17:02:14 GMT 2003

Because in OSX server you cannot login to a server remotely using root,
you have to use an admin accout to join a machine to a domain.
I changed the owner of the samba dir and smbpasswd file to admin.
Seems a little too easy now.

/me kicks self for not thinking of that a while ago.

I just hope this saves someone else some time.

Kyle Loree
Rendek Communications
Kyle at caisnet.com