[Samba] samba and OS X

Kyle Loree kyle at caisnet.com
Thu Feb 6 16:15:30 GMT 2003

I am having a permission denied error as well.  I know that osx has huge
default permissions error.  if you create a file on the server then you no
longer have access to read it, and various problems of the same sort.
My problem is joining a system to a mac osx server 10.2.3 domain, if you
have any expertise in that, I would love some help.

Mac 10.2.4 should be out very soon.  hopefully that will solve alot of
problems.

Good luck, mac osx is a baby, still growing up.

Kyle Loree
Rendek Communications
Kyle at caisnet.com