[Samba] samba X processing (please - help me is very important!!!!!)

SALOME Alexandre alexandre.salome at comau.com.br
Thu Feb 6 13:18:29 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have a server SUN (solaris 8), and I have instaled in this server
samba_version_2.2.2.
My problem is : I have 35 clients windows2000 that, when the users open any
file,
in the place of utilize the local processing, utilizes the processing of the
server.
So, the processor from the server  stayed divided for 35 (nuber of client),
and the processor of the clients stayed standby.
When I open the file utilizing an another SUN (without pass for the samba),
is utilized the local processing

Have any sintaxe in smb.conf  ...etc.  to set that the clients windows2000
utilize them processor local, and no the processor server?

Atenciosamente

Alexandre Salomé

Comau System  _ Sistemas Engenharia

tel: 0055 031 9944 8646