[Samba] Problem inchanging Samba Passwd:Thank you

Thushani Weerasinghe thushani_a_w at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 09:48:22 GMT 2003

Dear Keith and R. Garcia,

Thank you for replying me. I set the parameter "unix password sync" equals to "No" and now I can both change the local user password and as well as the samba password from a remote machine.

 But for the synchronization of local UNIX users to samba users cannot be done with that parameter as by changing only the UNIX user password doesn't change the samba password as well.

Regards,

Thushani

University of Colombo, Sri Lanka