[Samba] exel

Luk Vermeylen luk at vermeylen.org
Thu Feb 6 07:56:42 GMT 2003

Another remark:

when I mount the windows share on the samba server, and I access the share
via samba, I have the problem, if I access it straight, I dont, so I think
its a samba issue.

The links in the exel files are vertical searches
if you open the files before checking the links, everything is fine also
(but exel changes the links from f:\data\... to just the file name - on the
windows share,  this happens automaticly - looks like it opens a temporary
file)

Luk